Kochadaiiyaan

Friday, August 01, 2014

I finally got a chance to see kochadaiiyaan and as a rajinikanth fan, i was super excited. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with the movie, I really like the story, I love movies that are set in this period. However the quality of the film the graphic/animation was not up to the mark. I have watched many interviews that Soundarya gave, how the process is the same as avatar but not the output, and I get it, the budget for Avatar was probably ten times more then this movie and they had more time. The music was okay - I liked two songs : idhayam and medhuaagathan

Here is the trailer

I recently saw this video (see Below) on youtube - and i wished that Soundarya had used the motion capture technology and used this also - just my opinion






You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe