HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

Thursday, January 01, 2015


This is my first post in the new year, and I would like to wish my readers ( if i have any) a very happy new year.
2014 for me was a very bad year, from a lot of set backs to my father passing away, to tell you the truth I was really depressed this year. 2014 was also the year of my golden birthday, and I didn't get to celebrate it like I always wanted too. As I look back, I don't regret these events and set back, I am actually very happy it happen, because these events and set back made me realize what is really important,really helped me find out who I am and what kind of  a person I want to become.
 With the bad, there were the good as well, it was 2014 that I started this blog and my YouTube channel, also I got to catch up with my best friends, I was very active with my photography (hopefully in 2015 i'll get people in my photos). 

With a positive mind set, I am looking forward to 2015. I feel this year I am going to accomplish a lot
and not look back.When it comes to New Year Resolution, i really don't write one down. But this year, I decided that I would and I have actually did and I'll let you know if I completed them in one year.

I would like to thank you for being with me through this journey and hope that you continue to be 
and support me for the many years to come.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy New Year Diana and wish you all the best for 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe