Movies that I Watched: November to December 2014

Friday, December 12, 2014


Heyy Guys, 

I am extremely sorry for not posting anything for a while, I just finished all my exams for the semester, I just have one more semester to go #Can'tWait2Graduate :) During exams, instead of studying, I was watching alot of movie and catching up on my tv shows , - do u guys do that - or am i the only one that does that. 

Here is the list of movies that I have watched in November and in the beginning of December:

















Ratings 
1 Star  - not worth watching/ waste of time
2 Stars - okay and predictable  but also waste of time 
3 Stars - watchable 
4 Stars - you have to watch this 
5 Stars - this movie is perfect
_________________________________________________________________________________

English 
500 days of Summer- 4 Stars
Let's be Cops - 3Stars
Annie (2014)- 3Stars
Tammy - 3Stars
Hunger Games - 4Stars
Catching Fire - 4Stars
Maze Runner - 3Stars
V for Vendetta -4Stars
Horrible Boss -3Stars

Tamil 
Kaththi -3 Stars
Jeeva- 3 Stars
Oru Oorla Rendu Raja - 2 Stars
Malini 22 Palayamkottai -3 Stars
Thirudan Police - 3 Stars
Yaan -3 Stars

Hindi
Bang Bang- 3 Stars
Khoobsurat - 4 Stars
Happy New Year - 3 Stars


If you have any suggestion on what movies I should watch - either comment below or tweet me with the hashtag #askdianacreationz

Thank you 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe