VIDAL SASSOON SALONIST PERMANENT COLOR - DARK NATURAL BROWN REVIEW

Monday, December 22, 2014





When I got the email, that i was getting the Vidal Sassoon Salonist permanent colour, I was super excited. This was my second time dying my hair. The first time i dyed my hair, it was about 6 years ago and it was a burgundy red with the help of my mom. My hair is now back to black

This time I did it all by myself. I first tried it on a bottom part of my bangs and waited a couple a days to see how the colour would turn out to be. After i was satisfied with the colour, I dyed all of my hair. The colour I got was the number 4.0 Dark Natural Brown. It was super easy and the photos in the instruction were very useful. I did the roots first and waited 20 minutes ( i used the timer on my phone) then the rest of my hair and waited for 10 minutes. After i washed my hair, used shampoo and then used the conditioner that was given in the box. (PS the dye does not smell like chemicals)

After I dried my hair, I noticed the my hair was more shiny, vibrant and healthy looking which is great. Not sure if it only me but i only see the colour in certain lighting

I would definitely recommend you guys to try it out :)

Before and After pics



   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe