Herbal Essence Naked Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner and Dry Shampoo Review

Tuesday, October 13, 2015






I recently got to try out Herbal Essences new care line that is free of silicones,parabens and dye. Before trying out this line, I have a positive opinion on Herbal Essence, I have tried out their pervious collection in the past and was impressed. 

On behalf of Bzz Agent, I have been given a chance to try out Herbal Essences hair collection for free and give my honest opinion about the products.

I have been using the shampoo for almost a month now and i am not a fan of the shampoo. My hair either gets very oily or very dry days after washing my hair. But this shampoo made my hair very dry and frizzy just washing my hair. I am not impressed with the smell and the product made my scalp really itchy. There were days where it had its good days but majority of it was very dry and made me wash my hair almost every day, which I do not like doing. Overall Im not a fan and will not recommend this to my family and friends. 


I have been using the conditioner for almost a month now and i am also not a fan of the conditioner. For my hair i usually shampoo once and conditioner twice, in order to get the shine and softness. However using the Herbal Essence Naked Moisture conditioner on my hair twice, there was no shine and no softness, only dryness and frizziness.  Overall I’m not a fan and will not recommend this to my family and friends.


The dry shampoo on the other hand, was probably my favourite out of this whole line. I have never used a dry shampoo prior from using this one.  The product did what it said, which was it instantly absorbs excess oil. The product is perfect when you don’t have time to wash your hair and go out, it made my look like I just washed it which was great. I did not use it every day, but a couple of times during the week. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.







#GotItFree #HerbalEssences

If you try the hair line out, let me know what you think about the collection in the comments below

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe