COVERGIRL lashblast Product review

Monday, November 02, 2015






There are 4 COVERGIRL LashBlast Mascaras - I got the opportunity to try out the Full Lash Bloom by LashBlast.
How do I even start, firstly my eyes get watery very fast, and it looks like I'm crying all the time, hence I wear very minimum eye makeup so I can avoid looking like a raccoon. However after using this mascara close to a month, I absolutely love it. It doesn't clump my eyelashes, it looks so natural. I have been wearing it to school and all of my friends have been complimenting me. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends. I am so happy that I can finally wear mascara. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this product out. Also I was given $2 off coupons, which I gave to my friends to also try out.




Please note Bzzagent sent me the product to try out and give my honest opinion.

If you get a chance to try out the product - leave a comment below



You Might Also Like

1 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe