L’oreal Paris Hair Root cover up Spray

Monday, May 23, 2016

I received the L’oreal Paris Hair Root cover up Spray in black to sample and opinions are my own.
I love trying new hair product, i was super excited when i found out i was getting this in the mail. I wanted to take my time using the product before writing this review. Since a lot of my colour is in the ends of my hair and not my roots, I asked my mom if I could try out the product on her hair, since she has a lot more grey in the roots. Firstly it takes a lot of patience so definitely not a “in a rush product.” Initially when i sprayed the product in my mom’s hair it was blotchy and my mom was yelling at me, since the product was staining her scalp and she did not like it. So I immediately starting washing it out and it come out very quickly, which was good for me at that moment. I waited a couple of days and tried the product again on my mom’s roots and it was a bit better since i took my time spraying, I was impressed with the colour quality but 20 minutes after i sprayed it, my mom touched her hair and it was all over her fingers. 
My mom told me she prefers using her traditional hair dyes 


Its a great idea but it still needs some more work. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe