Back to Blogging ? We Will See

Sunday, August 28, 2016


Hello to whoever is reading this...if there is anyone reading this comment below so I know that people actually come to my blog...Anyways the last time I post something on this blog was in February 2016 and now it is August 28, 2016, time sure does fly. Let me update you what has happened to me in the past 6 months. I finished my graduate studies exams, all 6 exams, and placement - YES I DID IT !!!! the last semester of this program was very draining - I was honestly so tired and just wanted to sleep, every week there was an assignment or test and on top of that, in June for one week I went to Paris, France ( stay tuned for travel post ) for my cousin wedding. I also got an opportunity to work on the cover of a magazine, YES!!! I was the photographer, I posted some of the photos on my Instagram photography page, I am currently waiting for them publish the cover so I can do an official post on the blog so also stay tuned for that, again thank you My Lyfe- My Story for the opportunity.   Now back to present time, I am now applying for jobs and going to interviews so fingers crossed I can get a job soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe