Chick Advisor - EOS Crystal Weightless Hydration Lip Balm

Sunday, September 17, 2017



Hey this is my second box from ChickAdvisor, I was soo excited to try out this top secret lip balm because it was not in store when I received it. I was given the chance to try the products mentioned above for free and to give my honest opinion.


I had the opportunity to try out the EOS crystal weightless hydration lip balm in the Hibiscus Peach flavour for free. I love the packaging of the product, its easy to hold and you can find it in a purse.The balm hydrates my lips without the sticky feel and it smells so good. However I found myself reapplying the balm many times throughout the day , since my lips do get dry really fast. I love the fact its made from natural oils, its Paraben & Petrolatum -free and it was not tested on animals and most importantly it is wax free. If you are excited about trying this product out or already have it, please let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear your thoughts 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe