A New Year - A New Start

Monday, January 01, 2018


Happy New Year Everyone!

In 2017, with the help of Harija from Harija Ravi Blog, I planned out majority of my photography projects for this year. Photography has been an on/off relationship, and in 2018 I wanted to be more active, especially now that I got a new camera.

This is me, now actioning my plan, and I started off with a New Year theme photoshoot.

The budge for the shoot was $20.00. Yes you heard me right twenty dollars!! The back drop is christmas wrapping paper, which I got from Dollarama. Actually, I got all the props at Dollarama, like the cut out stars, sparklers, confetti, and balloons. Last but not least, I got the beautiful dress from my friend. Model - Priya Rajah

Which one is your fav?

1

53
6
4 2


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe