The Super Blue Blood Moon

Thursday, February 01, 2018

Not sure if you were living under a rock, but on January 31 the super blue blood moon was suppose to grace the sky. I literally put multiple alarms so I would not miss it. It was a partial eclipse.

The night before, it was a full moon, so I wanted to take some test shots, so in the morning I know what settings to put my camera. 


timelesswings photography


timelesswings photography

timelesswings photography


The morning the super blue blood moon, I found the sky to be orange. I literally ran around my neighbourhood looking if there was an angle I could see the partial eclipse. However, I didn't see it - I was so disappointed. I ended up waiting for the sunrise and took photos of that.

timelesswings photography

timelesswings photography

timelesswings photography

Hopefully, in the future, I can see it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe