ChickAdvisor - AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING Review

Thursday, May 24, 2018



Hey Guys, its been awhile since I posted a review - so here it is  I recently got a chance to test out AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING  Collection. I did the review separate for each product.   



 AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER 
I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to test out the Aveeno Ultra-calming daily moisturizer for free to give my honest opinion. The moisturizer is definitely light weight and it has a nice scent, however if you have deep skin tone expect to get a white cast, I am assuming it due to the sun screen. I love how you don't have to use a lot, 1-2 pump is enough. I checked Walmart and it's retailing for $19.97. If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. 



AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER
I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to test out the Aveeno Ultra-calming Hydrating gel cleanser for free to give my honest opinion. The gel cleanser is really smooth on the skin, leaving your face feeling fresh. When you smell the product, there is no scent perfect for sensitive skin. I checked Walmart and it's retailing for $9.97, which is a great price.If you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend it. 


If you get a chance to try out the product, I would to know what you guys think - just leave a comment below


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe