ChickAdvisor - BEN & JERRY'S NON-DAIRY: COCONUT ALMOND FUDGE CHIP Review

Monday, April 16, 2018





I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to try out the BEN & JERRY'S NON-DAIRY: COCONUT ALMOND FUDGE CHIP for free to give my honest opinion. 

In general, I have a sweet tooth, and I absolutely love ice cream, however this is the first time I am trying out a non-diary ice cream. I thought it would be a great change to try out the coconut almond fudge chip flavour and I am happy I did. I loved that there was a lot the almonds and fudge chips in this small container and the ice cream taste so good. 

I had to go to 3 different Wal-Mart looking for this flavour. The price at Wal-Mart was $7.47, and I found it to be expensive. The price point for the ice cream is definitely a factor on whether or not I would purchase this in the future. But if you can afford it, I would recommend try it out.

Plus the shovel spoon is so cute.

If you get a chance to try out the product, I would to know what you guys think - just leave a comment below





You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe