ChickAdvisor - Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Review

Friday, April 06, 2018




Hey Guys, its been awhile since I posted a review - so here it is 
I recently got a chance to test out Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Collection. I did the review separate for each product.  



Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Radical Refresher Body Wash
I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to test out the Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Body Wash for free to give my honest opinion. The first thing you will notice is the scent of the product, and boy does it smell good. When you read the back of the bottle, it tells you that it has organic coconut oil which is amazing because coconut is awesome for your skin and hair. When I used it in the shower, I put a nickel amount on the loofah and was able to lather all of my body, which really shows that a little does go a long way. I love the fact the bottle is clear so you can see the amount of product in bottle. On walmart.ca,  its says its only $7.97, which is a great price for body wash. I would definitely recommend this body wash to all my family and friends to try it out. 




LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT WATER & MIMOSA FLOWER VOLUME AND BOUNTY SHAMPOO



I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to test out the Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Shampoo for free to give my honest opinion. 

I have fine hair, so most shampoos that I use to get volume in my hair end up making it fizzy also. However, after using Love Beauty & Planet coconut water & mimosa flower volume shampoo, no frizz and I have volume. I usually shampoo, rinse and shampoo again and rinse again to get the volume in my hair to last a little longer and I don't have to wash my hair too many times in the week. I absolutely love the scent of the shampoo and love that there is coconut oil in the product. On walmart.ca, its says its only $8.97, which is a great price for a shampoo. I would definitely recommend this product. 

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT WATER & MIMOSA FLOWER VOLUME AND BOUNTY CONDITIONER

I recently got the opportunity from Chickadvisor to test out the Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Conditioner for free to give my honest opinion. 

I don’t tend to use a lot of conditioner in my hair, since my hair is fine and i don't get a lot of volume. Therefore I just use it for the ends of my hair not in my roots. I usually just use a dime size of the conditioner. So this conditioner is going to last me for a while. It smells amazing and it leaves my ends moisturized. It is currently retailing at walmart.ca for $8.97, which is a good price for conditioner. I would recommend this body wash to all my family and friends to try it out.


If you get a chance to try out the product, I would to know what you guys think - just leave a comment below



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe