Movies that I Watched this Week : Oct 7 To Oct 14

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


I watch a lot of movies, and this week the movies that I watched are

 
  

Ratings 
1 Star  - not worth watching/ waste of time
2 Stars - okay but also waste of time 
3 Stars - watchable 
4 Stars - you have to watch this 
5 Stars - this movie is perfect
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not Another Happy Ending - 3 stars

Aranmanai - 3 stars

Romeo Rajkumar -2 stars

Lucy - 2 stars

This is Where I Leave You - 4 stars


If you have any suggestion on what movies I should watch - leave it as a comment below



You Might Also Like

0 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe