First Post

Wednesday, July 23, 2014




I think an introduction is in order. Hello web-lings, my name is Diana, even though i have created millions of blogs (then deleted them) I have finally decided that its about time that i create a blog for myself. Excuse me - but i couldn't think of any better name then 'that awesome brown girl' blog - WhAt!! it was either that or my other web name 'dianacreationz'- you decide then. Well im currently in done university and looking for a job (may i say is hopeless) I am no stranger to the internet - i self taught myself how to use Photoshop in grade 10 (yes google was my teacher) - and with practice and practice and yes more practice - I am where I am today - check out either FB, tumblr or behance for my latest work. Anyways going back on track, i'm Canadian but yes i can speak tamil ( so you might see lots of tamil movie and music reviews) and i'm really quite in public. I love watching movies, tv shows and listening to music - recently got interested in reading book - really cheesy love stories and  mystery/thrillers - after years and years of  my mom forcing me to read. I have recently taken an interest in Photography - mostly nature ( that pic above was taken my me -FYI) and landmarks- since no one want me to take their picture (and i'm lazy to organize a photo shoot session) . well what can you expect from my so call blog, you might ask??? well if you haven't noticed the menu/navigation - then you should take a look then - k. fine ill tell you - mostly likely write reviews (movies, music,YouTube videos,books,products and whatever else is trending.), DIY (yes i post pictures -step by step), Tutorial ( Photoshop probably), blog about my travels around the world and maybe ill surprise you here and there. On the side note: I  am going to tell you now that i am not that  great with writing - so if there is any errors or grammar issue - don't make a big deal.pretty please. And last but not the least - I am on social media - majority of it - yes im on fb, twitter, tumblr, Flickr, behance Google+ and many many more - so please ( if you want - not forcing you at all ) follow, like and subscribe ( what  every youtuber says at the end of their video) 
thank you for taking the time to read my so call intro



You Might Also Like

2 comments

© THAT AWESOME BROWN GIRL. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.

Subscribe